Main courses are priced at £25 + VAT
Refresher courses are priced at £15 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 35 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher course last for approx. 23 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Create your free online company account by clicking on the image below:
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 641915
The definition of discrimination is the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
Ask any individual this question and you will probably get a different answer, which in essence, is the key. There is much confusion surrounding Equality and diversity, as its true meaning is often obscured by myths and stories.
Who is this training for?
This course is for any establishment within the UK. This course is aimed for all people, regardless of their background, occupation or religion. In today’s modern-day society, everyone is different and unique, which is what makes it so vibrant and exciting. People are so deferent in so many ways from their culture, religion, personalities and background.
What does the course cover?
This course will look at all legislation that is in place within the UK, that protects people, regardless of who they are or what their background is. This course will open people’s views about how diverse people are and how this is positive rather than being negative!
What is the benefit to your business?
This is offering quick and effective training in the subject matter of “Equality and Diversity”. Educating your staff on the important issues surrounding this subject in an engaging, interactive manner.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 10 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.