Main courses are priced at £25.00 + VAT and Refresher courses are priced at £15.00 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 37.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher course last for approx. 23.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
If you are stuck with using the online training system then don’t waste any more time! Call technical support on +44 (0) 1588 641915
Manual Handling is essential for people’s everyday lives and so it is no surprise that more than one third of all workplace injuries are the result of such activities. The Manual Handling regulations are in force to protect everyone’s health and well-being and to make the work environment a safer place. The entire course is based around the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992, helping you to abide with law.
This health and safety training course focuses on how to prevent an injury. It is designed to give you and your workforce the right skills and practical techniques to lift inanimate objects. Should a person’s spine and back be damaged, it can have almost irreversible effects which may affect the injured person for the rest of their life. For this reason, we highly recommend this course, not only to abide by legislation, but to also look after the long term health and well-being of your entire workforce.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The Manual Handling course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course covers:
Why the concern over Manual Handling.
Legislation in place today.
Other supporting regulations.
Understanding the spine.
And much more…….