Main courses are priced at £10.00 + VAT
Create your free online company account by clicking on the image below:
Main course last for approx. 15 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
If you are experiencing any problems with the online training system then call technical support on +44 (0) 1588 641915
What does GDPR stand for? It stands for General Data Protection Regulations. The new laws regarding GDPR comes into full force on Friday 25th May 2018!
The EU general data protection regulation (GDPR), is the culmination of 4 years of efforts to update data protection for the 21st century. It is a regulation in EU Law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European union. The UK government has also committed to the regulations following Brexit. GDPR addresses the export of personal data and the internal handling of data in companies.
GDPR is based around people who store and uses data. This online training course is based around all companies and organisations that collate, deal, store and use “data”. GDPR applies to data processing, which includes collecting, keeping, using, passing on and deleting personal data. It applies to all organisations irrespective of size, including charities. Still think that GDPR doesn’t relate to you? Think again! GDPR is going to affect how we all use, manage and store data and will apply to all companies and organisations within the UK and European Union.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
This course covers the following:
What is GDPR?
Who does GDPR apply to?
Good working practices with security and your data!
And much more…………………..