Main courses are priced at £25.00 + VAT and Refresher courses are priced at £15.00 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 31.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher course last for approx. 18 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Not sure how to work the online training system? Then call technical support on +44 (0) 1588 641915
Every environment has the potential of a slips and trips hazards. Online Safety Solutions Slips and Trips course educates your employees in the implementation of good housekeeping…helping to reduce an accident at work – whilst making the workplace a much safer environment.
Slips and trips are one of the main causes for accidents in the workplace; however, these accidents can be easily prevented. This health and safety training course gives you the opportunity to meet legislation efficiently – helping your workforce understand the core principles behind a safer working environment.
The training is designed to fit the requirements of most organisations. Whether you work in a school; hospital; library; factory; shop; or construction site, this course has been designed for you – helping to reduce the potential of an accident at work!
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The Slips and Trips course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course covers:
Background, History and Legislation.
What is a slip and trip?
Contamination and Obstacles.
And much more………………..